11 March 2009

6th Essex Regiment & 7th Essex Regiment

I've added significant additional army service number data and information to my post on Essex Regiment Territorial Force battalions, specifically the 7th Battalion, Essex Regiment and 8th (Cyclist) Battalion, Essex Regiment.

As with all the numbering information I'm posting on this blog, I am posting sample data only from a far larger database. If you have a specific army service number query, do contact me via links@chailey1914-1918.net or leave a comment on this blog. If I can help, I will.

Find photos of Essex Regiment soldiers on my British Army Ancestors website.



I also offer a comprehensive, fast and cost-effective military history research service. Follow the link for more information.

No comments:

Grab a book bargain - 1000s of titles